The Shark Rocket HV302 is a high-end, ultra-lightweight upright vacuum cleaner, best known by the fact that it never loses suction. It boasts a unique design conflated with a wide range of convenient features that places it one step ahead of the competition.
If you’ve been keen on observing the trend and where it’s heading, you must have noticed that Shark is among the few companies that never lags behind whenever something new pops out.
Taking a look at some of the products they have in their pipeline, one can’t help being amazed at their level of expertise and the amount of effort they put in to ensure their customers’ needs come first. Shark Rocket HV302 just happens to be a good proof of this.
One thing you’ll notice almost right off the bat when you first sight this vacuum cleaner is its funky design. Unlike all the machines you know, this one has the motor placed very close to its handle.
Other than that, the vacuum flaunts a good number of standard features, most of which can only be found on a high-end vacuum cleaner.
2-Speed Brush Roll
Though the roller can’t be turned off, the vac gives you the option to adjust the speed so you can clean your carpets, ceiling and hard surfaces all in one fell swoop.
The handle is rubberized and comfortably designed to offer a better grip when handling the machine. With this, you can be rest assured that the motor placed near the handle will never affect how you hold the machine.
30 ft. Cord
The 30 ft. cord offer the user a lot of freedom to move around a room than the 20 ft. cord most stick vacuums come with.
With the extra 10 ft. you can access almost every corner of your room without having to move your power extension or switch between power sockets. This makes it one of the vacs you’d want to go for if you’re looking for something to clean your staircase.
Though the machine is NOT HEPA certified, it spots multiple washable and reusable features that will never demand a replacement.
It’s also a bagless vacuum, and one with a bottom-replace dust cup that will only require you to empty and rinse for next use-not need to buy a replacement.
The vacuum cleaner comes with a detachable head, with its weight centered mostly near the handle. You can therefore use it to clean surfaces that require a wand and hose.
Simply pull off the main cleaning head and replace it with one of the attachments provided or any one you prefer. Use that to reach your ceiling or the furthest corner of your room.
The accessory bag of attachments
Every package comes with an accessory bag of attachments, comprising of a crevice tool, dusting brush, upholstery cleaner, dust away kit, handy bag, and detail kit all stored in a well-designed accessory bag.
Since you’ll be using the attachments during some of your cleaning chores, the bag makes it a lot easier to store them.
An intelligent shopper understands that the number of features on a machine mean absolutely nothing if they don’t work well enough or as specified in the review. Here are some of the pros that those who have used the machine can’t stop harping on:
- The machine can get under furniture, bed or anything in the house without necessarily requiring you to move them.
- It’s one of vacs that flaunts the most powerful suction that never wanes. This is NOT a common feature among stick vacs.Shark Rocket HV302 just happens to make an exception.
- At a measly 7.5 lbs, this ought to be one of the most light-weight vacs in the market as we speak.
- The machine is versatile and extremely easy to use. You can use it to clean your car, stairs, carpet, bare floor and whatnot. This is certainly the machine to go for if you’re only interested in buying a single machine, and one which can sort all your cleaning jobs.
- The Brush can’t be turned off. This might actually be a good thing if you’ll only be using the machine to clean carpets. But for bare floors and hard surfaces, this one makes it extremely hard to suck up the fine, less corporative dirt.
- Its weight is awkwardly doled out to a point that the vac can’t even stand on its own.
- The dust cup fills up way too quickly due to its small size.
Many customers who’ve use the vac before mostly praise it for its power and maneuverability. It might NOT on the same level as BIG vacs, but its suction is just as powerful.
Other reviewers are pleased with its weight and the sleek design, which makes it easy to store and push under your bed and furniture.
Lastly, a significant amount of positive comments make reference to the power-cord length, which often comes in handy if the house getting cleaned has limited number of charging outlets.
The Wrap Up
As far as stick vacuums go, the Shark Rocket HV302 will never disappoint. It’s exactly the machine to go for if you’re looking for something a bit out of the way to replace the middling canisters and uprights, more so if your house is fully carpeted.