If you’re looking for ways to generate some extra cash and you’ve got a few DIY skills under your belt, flipping furniture is a great way to earn money.
Why do I want to help you? Because I have ironed out all of these challenges and I believe that …
It’s My Duty To Help Others Do The Same.
The reason the success rate is so high is that:
1. It doesn’t require a lot of money to get started.
2. It’s super fun and rewarding.
3. There are zero technical skills required.
4. It’s quick for adding extra money.
I’ll show you the best secrets for furniture flipping for profit, including how to get started, the way to get top dollar for your flips, how to market them, and when you should steer clear of a flip.
My solution was to find quality-made furniture I could flip or upcycle for hundreds of dollars less than buying new, cheaply made pieces.
STEP 1: Finding Treasure
– Where to find furniture for free or for a low price that leaves a generous profit!
– Which types of furniture sell the fastest, and for the most money!
– Which furniture to avoid.
STEP 2: Turning “Trash” Into Treasure
– The best practice for stripping old paint without ruining it!
– How to properly clean your furniture using no harsh chemicals to prepare for painting and staining!
– Which grit to choose for sanding to perfection without damaging the original shape!
– How to add Gold Leaf accents to turn dull furniture into shiny masterpieces!
STEP 3: Staging Strategies
– How to create professional-looking photos using only your smart phone and natural light!
– Choosing the right decor to bring out the true beauty of your furniture!
– Which angles to shoot to tell the whole story of your furniture’s best features!
I recommend starting off as cheap as possible: Paint, polyacrylic sealer, rags, paint brushes, screwdrivers, … and a power sander.
The biggest reward for your talent is getting paid. The way I see it is, if furniture flipping changed my life, why can’t it change others?
Furniture Flipping Secrets Program Review – If you have an eye for a bargain and a few DIY skills, then furniture flipping could be a fun new hobby for you. Hopefully, I’ve done my part for you to see the value as well!